Links, hints, info of all kinds.
Put your house cleaning tips, product information, recipes, great restaurants you've discovered, links to sites you have found helpful, etc here.
It's also a great place to ask questions and seek advise from other members on everything from removing laundry stains to growing perfect veggies!
NO chain letter or MLM type content allowed!
So.. These all specify Bounce, but any dryer sheets ought to work, though the unscented ones may not work so well for the ones that are dependent on the scent.
1. It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them.
2. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get
3. Repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when
outdoors during mosquito season.
4. Eliminates static electricity from your television screen. Since
is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television
with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
5. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of
6. Freshen the air in your home. Place an individual sheet of Bounce
a drawer or hang in the closet.
7. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through sheet
Bounce before beginning to sew.
8. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce
empty luggage before storing.
9. Freshen the air in your car. Place a sheet of Bounce under the
10. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan,
with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The antistatic
apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan while the
fabric softening agents soften the baked-on food.
11. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the
of the wastebasket.
12. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will
magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
13. Eliminate static electricity from venetian blinds. Wipe the
with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
14. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of
will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
15. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of
at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
16. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your
17. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees
Good... Bad... I'm the girl with the battle axe!
- Posts: 137
- Joined: 15 Nov 2011, 15:04
- Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Return to Useful Information
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest